This delicious dessert with peaches, cream and mascarpone is very easy to make! It is a tasty combination of quick stewed peaches, crackers or cookie crumbs and smooth and silky filling. All done in less than 30 minutes!
What is special about this recipe
This dessert is served in glasses. It is quick and easy and very satisfying. It is perfect to serve at the end of a dinner with friends or as a weekend treat. You need just few simple ingredients and little time.
First you need to stew the peaches: chop and peel them and let them simmer with some sugar in a saucepan, until they thicken. The resulting mixture will resemble a jam. Let it cool until room temperature before assembling the dessert.
Separately combine the whipped cream and the whipped mascarpone. You will end up with a smooth and creamy frosting-like mixture.
Start layering the mixtures in glasses and add also some crackers. And that’s all! Oh, don’t forget to refrigerate your dessert so the crackers get nicely soaked. You can still eat it right away but it would be better if you wait, trust me!
Find the complete list of ingredients and the detailed steps below the post!
- Craving peach dessert during the winter? Use a peach jam instead! Store-bought or homemade: your choice!
- You won’t go wrong if you try it with other fruit!
- You can make this recipe in a healthy version or even keto/ low carb. Check out the notes below the recipe in order to find how to substitute the refined ingredients.
Did you like this recipe? Check also some of my other light desserts:
- Easy Honey Apple Yogurt Dessert in a Glass
- Chocolate Yogurt with Strawberry Compote
- Coconut Grapefruit Dessert
- Orange cheesecake in a glass
Peaches Cream and Mascarpone quick dessert
- 1 cup/ 250 g mascarpone
- 1 cup/ 250 g heavy cream, cold
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbs sugar, (see notes for healthy/ keto version)
- 2 tbs water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbs powdered sugar, (see notes for healthy/ keto version)
- 1,7 oz / 50 g graham crackers (about 3), or vanilla wafers, petit beurre, etc. (see notes)
- In a small saucepan combine peaches, sugar and water and bring them to boil. Lower the heat, and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring from time to time. The mixture will become thick almost like a jam. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Whisk the mascarpone together with the caster sugar and vanilla extract. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add the whipped cream to the mascarpone, folding gently until combined.
- Break the cookies roughly in pieces and arrange them on the bottom of 4 glasses or small jars. Cover the cookies in each glass with 2 tbs of the mascarpone mixture. Pour on top one tablespoon of the cooled peach jam. Continue with another 2 tbs of the mascarpone and top with another tablespoon of the jam. Decorate with fresh fruit.
- Cover the glasses with cling film and leave them in the fridge for 4-6 hours before serving.
- When the peaches are not in season, you can make this dessert with peach jam or peach preserves. Depending on the consistency of the product, you can heat them slightly and add some water in order to spread them easier around the glass.
- You can make healthier version of this recipe by using unrefined sweeteners: coconut sugar or maple syrup for the peach jam and maple syrup or liquid honey for the mascarpone. Instead of regular crackers/ cookies use whole grain and refined sugar free ones or substitute them by almond flour/ almond meal.
- For keto version use 3-4 tbs of xylitol in total for the whole dessert of 4-5 tbs of erythritol. You can also use stevia. Use keto friendly crackers/ cookies or substitute the crackers with almond flour/ almond meal.