We all love Banana Bread but did you know that it is especially good baked in Air Fryer? With this recipe you can make an incredibly simple banana bread with crispy crust and a fluffy and tasty inside part. Read on to find out how to make the Easiest Air Fryer Banana Bread.
Why is this recipe good
This recipe is very simple. You can literally make the batter in less than 10 minutes only in one bowl. At the same time this Banana Bread is so delicious, nobody would resist it! That’s because the combination of ingredients make its taste and texture really good. On the other hand baking the bread in Air Fryer makes it crispy and fluffy at the same time.
What ingredients you need
Below are the main ingredients for the recipe. You will find the complete list in the recipe card under the post:
- all-purpose flour
- brown sugar
- baking powder
- chocolate chips
The combination of walnuts, bananas, chocolate chips and cinnamon makes the taste of the bread really irresistible.
This is one of the easiest recipes you can make at home without any previous baking experience. That’s because the method of prepareing the batter is extremely easy: simply whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl and keep adding the wet ones, until creating a thick batter. At the end add the mashed bananas, the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
You will find the detailed recipe steps below the post!
One of the best things about this bread is that you can make little tweaks with it. Here are few of the options to make it a bit different:
- Substitute half of the butter with oil
- Use buttermilk instead of milk
- Reserve half of one banana and slice it. Pour half of the batter into the cake pan then arrange the banana slices on top and cover with the rest of the batter.
- Alternatively if you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake the banana bread in the oven. It might not be as crispy but surely would be very delicious!
How to store
This bread is best on the day when it is baked. Store the leftovers for 3-4 days in airtight containers. Reheat in the microwave or in a preheated oven before serving. Keep in mind that the crust would not be as crispy any more.
If you like banana bread, I am sure you would love this one! If you made it, let me know in the comments how it went!
Here are few more recipes with bananas that you may like:
- Cream Cheese Banana Bread
- Banana Bundt Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting – sugar free
- Sugar Free Banana Cranberry Muffins
- Banana Coconut Overnight French Toast
Easy Air Fryer Banana Bread
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sugar. Mix very well.
- Gradually add the eggs, then melted butter and milk. Mix gently with a wooden spoon, until all ingredients are combined.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix again, until absorbed in the batter.
- At the end fold in the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Transfer the batter to a 7 inch/ 18 cm round cake pan (or the pan of the air fryer) greased and lined with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Bake at 170º C/ 340º F for 40-45 min. Test with a wooden skewer at several places: it should come out clean.
- Store the leftovers for 3-4 days in airtight containers.
- You can substitute half of the butter with olive oil or canola oil.
- The milk can be substituted by buttermilk or plant milk.
- Alternatively you can bake this banana bread in the oven at 180º C/ 360º F for about 45-50 minutes. You can use a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan in this case.